1. WHAT IS THE GDPR?
1.1 The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is the regulation within European law that provides data protection to all individuals in the European Union or the European Economic Area.
1.2 Europe's GDPR rules are the world's strongest data protection rules. The legislation builds on the first data protection rules introduced in the 1990s by integrating technological advances and knowledge about how tech companies process data.
2. WHAT'S CHANGED?
2.1 The GDPR holds two principles in high regard: data processor obligations and data subject rights.
2.2 Data processors find their obligations laid out in Article 28:
- 2.2.1 Data processors must provide sufficient guarantees to use the appropriate technical and organizational measures that meet GDPR requirements.
- 2.2.2 Data processors may not work with another processor without prior authorization from the controller.
- 2.2.3 Data processors and controllers must sign a contract detailing: subject matter, duration, nature, and purpose of processing. It must also include type of personal data, categories of data subjects, and the rights of the controller.
3. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT AND PRIVACY PRICIPLESOF THE GDPR
3.1 Rights of the data subject
- 3.1.1 The Right to Be Informed
- 3.1.2 The Right of Access
- 3.1.3 The Right to Rectification
- 3.1.4 The Right to Erasure
- 3.1.5 The Right to Restrict Processing
- 3.1.6 The Right to Data Portability
- 3.1.7 The Right to Object
- 3.1.8 The Right to Avoid Automated Decision-Making
3.2 Privacy principles of the GDPR
- 3.2.1 Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency
- 3.2.2 Limitations on Purposes of Collection, Processing, and Storage
- 3.2.3 Data Minimization
- 3.2.4 Accuracy of Data
- 3.2.5 Data Storage Limits
- 3.2.6 Integrity and Confidentiality
4. HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 Your info helps us deliver services you have with SafeNetClub and to do things like tell you about programs, offers and things we think be interesting for you. We collect your details in many ways, such as:
- 4.1.1 When you apply for or buy something from us.
- 4.1.2 When you talk to us by email
- 4.1.3 When you use our products and services.
- 4.1.4 When you visit our website.
5. WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
5.1 Your information simply goes towards bringing you a better service. We use your data for things like:
- 5.1.1 Bringing you service and sending you your monthly bill.
- 5.1.2 To make sure our service is working as it should be.
- 5.1.3 Giving you exclusive access to our online service.
- 5.1.4 Responding quickly to your queries or complaints.
6. PRIVACY STATEMENT
6.1 We care about your privacy
7. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
8. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
8.1 We use your information for lots of reasons such as telling you what's new, handling your queries and sending your bill.
8.5 We work very hard to protect your privacy and have taken key steps in protecting it. We have various technical and operational solutions, including using password protection, encryption, firewalls, intrusion detection and access controls.
9. KEY RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
9.1 Access to your information
9.2 Rectifying your information
9.3 Erasing your information
9.5 Restriction of Processing
9.6 Object to Processing
9.7 Rights concerning Automated Decisions
10. WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?