Last updated: March 09, 2023
Safenetclub.com highly appreciates the important work of security researchers who identify and report potential vulnerabilities in Safenetclub.com products.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FIND A VULNERABILITY
If you find any indications of a vulnerability in any of our systems, we kindly ask you to inform us as soon as possible, preferably using our PGP Key. Please don't take advantage of the vulnerability as we might have to take legal action.
We also ask you not to disclose your findings externally until you have reported it to us and we've been able to investigate. This is to ensure that we can protect our users by preventing a malicious actor from taking advantage of the situation.
In order to report a vulnerability, send an e-mail to [email protected] and provide the following information:
- 1. Your contact details. Safenetclub.com specialists require information about how to address you and contact you for clarification of the data about the vulnerability you have discovered.
- 2. The name of the product in which you discovered the vulnerability, along with its version number and your device's operating system.
- 3. Write a clear description of the potential vulnerability, add all information needed to validate the potential vulnerability
- 4. Include the Safenetclub.com product and module version in reports related to the product
- 5. Proof of Concept - please provide as detailed description as you can, including screenshots or video (marked as private when uploaded to stream services)
- 6. Please tell us whether you are planning to give information about the vulnerability to a third party. We kindly request that you do not publish any information about the vulnerability until it has been fixed by our specialists.
- 7. Must be written in the English language
Safenetclub.com Team will analyze the information you provide, work to remediate vulnerabilities in a timely manner, and inform you of the results.
Safenetclub.com reserves the right to decide whether or not to further disclose information about the vulnerability.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once you report a vulnerability, we will respond as soon as possible to work with you on evaluating the issue and determining next steps. We'll keep you informed as we resolve the issue.
We will handle your report with the strictest confidence and will not pass any of your details to any third party without your explicit permission.